Not The Favorite
Monday, May 31, 2010
Angry Painting 101
I am so angry, so infuriated with them right now. I can't afford to have two sets of clothes for my child. But slowly daycare is turning ALL of her clothes to gross stained clothes. I ask Lauren to please try and keep the paint off her clothes, but I know that won't happen.
I wish they had a bit more respect for our things. I would even provide one of my old blouses for her to use as a cover up. That's what we used to do when I was a kid. I'm sure every parent would gladly hand over an old button up shirt for their kid to use.
Ok, I'm starting to calm down a bit. I think I'm just being overly sensitive from the trauma of hearing my 50ish year old landlord having really loud sex yesterday afternoon...
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Yes, We All Need To Shut The Hell Up
- Oh, Perez Hilton. Shut the hell up. The only person that is keeping this Christina-Aguilera-Copying-Lady-Gaga thing going is YOU! I’m sick of it. I think the real problem is that you just don’t like Xtina. We get it. But a lot of us do like her so shut the hell up about it and move on!
- Gave a phone message to the new, and very french, guy at work on Monday. It said for him to call his drive home and the phone number. When I handed him the note, he asked me who it was that called, I told him I didn’t know they just said they were his drive home. He seemed a little confused and asked again who it was. I said “I can only assume you know who will be picking you up today.” And walked away. Sorry new guy, but really? Just call the damn number.
- Overheard something bothersome the other day. I won’t get into it here but it made me realize that a 15yr old boy is worth more than me on the pay scale. That was a depressing day.
- I confess. It was me. I did it. What are you gonna do about it??
- Staple cartridge 1. Jenn 0. Stupid staples.
- The cat peed on a towel on Sunday afternoon. I made faces that I think are undocumented in the whole of human history I was just that mad. With arm movements to match. I cannot even tell you how furious I was with her. She's lucky it's against the law for me to duct tape her paws to the toilet.
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
I'm Sorry - Second Edition
I'm sorry that I can't get the smell off my hands. And I'm really sorry to find that mold growing on the burner cover when I lifted up the pot. I think it ate some of the picture away.
I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings when I told you that if you ever did that again, I would leave you. I'm sorry that the thought crossed my mind to shove the nasty dishcloth in your face when you told me that I should have just left it there for you to clean. In your own due time, I'm sure.
I'm sorry you got annoyed when I gave you attitude about the pot. I'm sorry you left without saying goodbye. And more importantly, I'm sorry about the unfortunate place I rubbed that nasty dishcloth when tomorrow at work you try to figure out where that gross smell is coming from.