- Oh, Perez Hilton. Shut the hell up. The only person that is keeping this Christina-Aguilera-Copying-Lady-Gaga thing going is YOU! I’m sick of it. I think the real problem is that you just don’t like Xtina. We get it. But a lot of us do like her so shut the hell up about it and move on!
- Gave a phone message to the new, and very french, guy at work on Monday. It said for him to call his drive home and the phone number. When I handed him the note, he asked me who it was that called, I told him I didn’t know they just said they were his drive home. He seemed a little confused and asked again who it was. I said “I can only assume you know who will be picking you up today.” And walked away. Sorry new guy, but really? Just call the damn number.
- Overheard something bothersome the other day. I won’t get into it here but it made me realize that a 15yr old boy is worth more than me on the pay scale. That was a depressing day.
- I confess. It was me. I did it. What are you gonna do about it??
- Staple cartridge 1. Jenn 0. Stupid staples.
- The cat peed on a towel on Sunday afternoon. I made faces that I think are undocumented in the whole of human history I was just that mad. With arm movements to match. I cannot even tell you how furious I was with her. She's lucky it's against the law for me to duct tape her paws to the toilet.
Labels: [Corporate Life], Rants, Trinity
posted by LadyLipgloss at 3:35 PM