Not The Favorite

Friday, November 18, 2011

It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Loses A Finger

Around this time of year, Lauren starts ice skating on a monthly basis with her after-school program. She loves to skate and sometimes I wish I could go with her. But then I remember that I don't own skates and I hate being cold.

I have this fear about Lauren skating. I keep picturing her falling down and then someone skating over her little fingers, severing them.

It gives me the heebies AND the jeebies.

I know there is an extremely tiny chance that this would ever happen but I still think about it. A lot. And it turns my stomach each time.

I really wish they sold thermal insulated chainmail mittens.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 9:49 AM

4 Comments:

I wish I could *like* this... Frig. Another mama that is as filled with paranoia as I am! :)

9:05 PM  

Ah!!! Optimism... Goes a long way! If the glass is half empty it's because you already drank some! :)

3:19 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:51 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home