Not The Favorite

Friday, February 28, 2014

You're Wrong and I Hate You

I'm just going to say that I'm not ignorant. I understand why you think it's unethical to eat meat. I just want you to understand that beef is delicious.

I'm pretty sure you only asked the airline about its breastfeeding policy to stir shit up. If your son won't eat using a cover up and refuses a bottle, what option is left that would be an acceptable answer for you? Your options are either just whip your tit out and feed your son, then deal with the uncomfortable people around you, OR find the only private place in a plane, the bathroom, and feed him there. But eww, bathrooms are dirty. I get that. So just feed your son, because clearly that is the only option. Haven't you ever heard it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission? Let's go with that, ok?

I've always been uncomfortable using a particular stall in the ladies room at work because it has unusually large gaps between the wall and the door. I don't want to give anyone a peep show. At least not for my co-workers, and definitely not for free. Anyway, I was in there today and walked past that stall, which was occupied. Granny panties. You can't unsee that.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 4:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home