Not The Favorite

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I AM NOT NICOLE PRICE!! Fuckers...

A few months ago, I got a new LG cell phone and we activated it through Koodo. It's been pretty good so far. I rarely use it for calling people but I text like a MOFO. The number I got was recycled which was pretty evident from almost day 1. I have been receiving collections calls for one Nicole Price, who obviously had my cell number before me and skipped out on some bills.

I have spoken to numerous reps from this collections agency and it finally boiled over yesterday when a rep left a voicemail for ME, not Nicole. It went something like, "Jennifer, I don't know if you know Nicole but if you do, please get her to contact us and if you have any further information to call."

I left a VERY angry voicemail for that rep and decided that I needed to something more than just play phone tag with these people. I went to their company website and sent an email addressed to all the email addresses I could find on the website. Here it is for your reading pleasure. I sent a "Thank you" after the last email.

----------------------------------------------------------
From: Jennifer Carson
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 8:03 AM
To: Joe Di Nunzio; Steve Miller; John Kim;
Subject: Donovan Delaney
Importance: High

Good Morning,

My name is Jennifer Carson. I have had the displeasure of receiving phone calls on my cell phone from your lovely organization. Sadly though, the person you are calling for no longer has this cell phone number, I do. The phone number in question is 506-260-#### and you have that number linked to a delinquent account under the name Nicole Price. The representative that calls me is Donovan Delaney and he left me a reference number 474####. I have told him that I am NOT Nicole Price, that I do not know who this person is, other that receiving countless collections calls for her and to remove this number from your file. Unfortunately, I received another phone call last night from Donovan. And in that phone call, he had the audacity to use MY name in reference to HER collections file, asking if I know her and that if I have any further information to call him.

As you can see, we have a problem. I have left a voicemail with Donovan this morning indicating AGAIN that I do not know Nicole and that I have repeatedly told your company to remove my phone number from your information and that if I receive another phone asking for Nicole Price that I will be filing harassment charges against your company.

I understand that you are just trying to collect on a debt, but I can assure that you do indeed have the wrong person and there is no way in HELL that I am going to pay for someone else’s debt. I can only assume Donovan thinks I am lying and that I will eventually give myself up and pay you. This is COMPLETELY FALSE.

I can not say this any more clearly than:

YOU HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER, I AM NOT NICOLE PRICE.

What more do I have to do for you to stop harassing me for someone else’s debt???

What you are doing is wrong and a waste of my time and yours. I expect these phone calls to stop IMMEDIATELY.

Jennifer Carson
-----------------------------------------------------------
From: Steve Miller
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:06 AM
To: Jennifer Carson
Cc: John Kim
Subject: RE: Donovan Delaney

Good Morning Ms. Carson,

We acknowledge receipt of your e-mail communication to us and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write us. We have investigated this matter and as a result, have removed your number from our database therefore; you should no longer receive calls from our office regarding a Nicole Price.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you as a result of this and I hope you will pardon this experience.

Regards,

Steve Miller
Vice President Quality Assurance & Compliance
Credit Bureau of Canada Collections
-----------------------------------------------------------
From: Jennifer Carson
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:06 AM
To: Steve Miller
Cc: John Kim
Subject: RE: Donovan Delaney
Importance: High

Thank you Mr Miller. I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Jennifer Carson
----------------------------------------------------------
From: Jennifer Carson
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:41 AM
To: Steve Miller
Cc: John Kim
Subject: RE: Donovan Delaney
Importance: High

Hello Mr Miller,

I wanted to let you know that I just received a call from 1-877-340-8103. I did not pick up the phone and there was a voicemail indicating that a Nicole Price should call the provided toll free number regarding an urgent message. This time it was a mix of a woman’s voice and an automated system.

UNACCEPTABLE.

What are you planning to do to resolve this?

Jennifer Carson
---------------------------------------------------------
From: Steve Miller
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:52 AM
To: Jennifer Carson
Cc: John Kim
Subject: RE: Donovan Delaney

Ms. Carson,

Our apologies, this was an automated call that was already set up for calling prior to me removing your number from our database this morning. I can assure you no further calls will be placed to this number.

I appreciate you advising me of this.

Regards,

Steve Miller
Vice President Quality Assurance & Compliance
Credit Bureau of Canada Collections

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 2:38 PM

2 Comments:

That's definitely one of those "bangs head on desk" problems.

4:28 PM  

Wow that is crazy! Good for you for calling them. What a pain in the ass!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home