Not The Favorite

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The First Step with Yogurt on Top

Good News! I have taken the first step in getting to a better place at work so that I can move on and stop bitching about how much my job sucks. I have formally asked for a transfer to a new project. I will keep my fingers crossed because they now know the alternative would be me leaving the company. Although I did state repeatedly that I loved the company and how much I enjoyed the people, the atmosphere and especially how willing they are to work around my various appointments for Lauren (we've been to the doctor 3 times in the last month for vaccines, but that's a whole other story.)

**I would like to state that in no way did I approach this as an ultimatum. They simply wanted to know what would happen if they couldn't do anything to help. It wasn't like I said "Shit's gotta change or I'm fucking quitting." I would like to think I was much more tactful than that.

I will leave you with this. You know your child is done with their yogurt when this happens.



And yes you sick bastards, I know what this looks like...

Labels: ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 10:19 PM

1 Comments:

Now there is a true communicator. No doubt at all about her message to mommy!!!!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home