Not The Favorite

Friday, September 01, 2006

Hawaiian Shirt day


"Hi,

My name is Jen. I've brought a Hawaiian shirt today, but I have somewhat of a phobia of ugly shirts. If you all could email me your encouragement, I'm sure I'd be able to wear it.

Thanks so much for your support,

Jen"

This email was sent out to my entire company on my behalf because I brought a Hawaiian shirt to wear for Friday's Hawaiian Shirt day but wasn't going to wear it. I just didn't feel like wearing and thought I would drape it over the back of my chair instead. Someone didn't like that I refused to wear it so they sent this out to encourage others to get me to wear it.

After the email was sent out, Chris came down and put the shirt on me. So proud of himself that he sent out that mass email, he was. Meanwhile, I have received countless emails of "encouragement" from my fellow Hawaiian shirt wearing co-workers and a few "stick it to the man" and "the shirt doesn't own you" emails from the Anti-Hawaiian shirt rebels.

Note to self: Always lock computer before leaving it alone. Always.

Labels: ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 10:25 AM

1 Comments:

LOL...they should have invited Dad to partake. We all know he does NOT share your phobia of ugly Hawaiian shirts.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home