Not The Favorite

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Blatant Disregard for Washing


Seriously, how hard is it to wash your hands after you use the bathroom?? Even a quick splash and pant dry is better than nothing. A girl I work with today was in the bathroom and I was washing my hands like crazy trying to get the orange smell to go away after the clementines I ate. She came out of the stall and just bolted for the door. Like I wouldn't notice her if she left fast enough.

You're not Superman!

I saw that she left and I'm a little grossed out.

I really hope she doesn't touch any of my stuff, because now I'm going to be convinced that she's spreading nasty toilet germs everywhere.

Labels: ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 8:26 PM

1 Comments:

EWWWWW! Non-hand washers are gross! That's a clear one way ticket to Camp Stupid!

SJ

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home