Not The Favorite

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Saturday Night

Len and I went out again on Saturday night. We like to get all sexy so that men will pay attention to us, and hopefully buy us some drinks. We actually went out with just the cover charge and ended up pretty loaded. We had tons of fun and I wore a super low cut shirt, which by the way is not a good idea when drinking. The girls made a brief appearance at one point, but luckily I was too drunk to care. Not that I would've cared even I was sober. Besides, it's been awhile since I last flashed someone, I'm thinking back to Halloween 2004 when I flashed Len in the Tannery parking lot and insisted she take a picture of it.

We spent most of the night nasty dancing in the cage/platform. I was doing great until I noticed my company's old IT guy gawking at me. So, I got down and he came over and gave me a monster hug. At which point his girlfriend came over and tried to kill me with the stink-eye she gave me. Yeah, I'm way hotter than her. And Ewwww, just say no to IT guys. Anyway....

We had a good time and luckily the next day I was feeling pretty good, aside from a queasy tummy. Nothing that avoiding food at all cost won't help. We ended up at Len's parents for a bonfire Sunday night and just about threw up when Jon offered me a roasted marshmallow.

I can't wait until we go out again...

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 10:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home