Not The Favorite
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Random things about me
- No one understands who I really am besides my husband, and I truly believe that.
- When I was 14, I set my kitchen on fire accidentally and let my mother believe she started it.
- I absolutely loved being pregnant.
- I am more heartless about people than anyone could imagine, but I would fight to the death for my family.
- I am full of potential but am too lazy to do anything about it, which makes me really sad.
- I made a decision at 20 to always accept blame for something I've done wrong, because my mother never did.
- I hate speaking in public, but I insist on talking loudly so that everyone can hear me when I'm having a two-person conversation in public.
- I refuse to sleep naked.
- I was a nobody in highschool.
- I need other people to think I'm attractive, but I could care less if you like me.
- I don't give a rat's ass about politics.
- I hate my job, but love my company.
- I would rather watch someone do something, than try it myself for fear of failing.
- I'm afraid I'm a failure.
- I'm afraid that I won't be able to provide for my family because of our large debt.
- I love my family but I'm not the favorite.
- I have 5 tattoos.
- When I was 17, I beat up a girl who spread rumors about me.
- I am scared of the dark.
- I love the taste of cough syrup.
- I suck at small talk, even with my own daughter.
- I wish I had a singing career.
- I love mangos.
- I have suffered from migraines since I was 7 and nothing works to take them away.
- I am 27 and still have no idea how to put on makeup.
- I love Britney Spears.
- Cows are scary.
- I dreamt about 9/11 the night before it happened.
- I believe in ghosts and really want to see one.
- My favorite movies are The Shawshank Redemption and The Goonies.
- The first movie at cried at was Zelly and Me.
- Some days I truly believe that I am invisible, since I get cut off and just forgotten about in general.
To be continued...