Not The Favorite

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Random things about me

  1. No one understands who I really am besides my husband, and I truly believe that.
  2. When I was 14, I set my kitchen on fire accidentally and let my mother believe she started it.
  3. I absolutely loved being pregnant.
  4. I am more heartless about people than anyone could imagine, but I would fight to the death for my family.
  5. I am full of potential but am too lazy to do anything about it, which makes me really sad.
  6. I made a decision at 20 to always accept blame for something I've done wrong, because my mother never did.
  7. I hate speaking in public, but I insist on talking loudly so that everyone can hear me when I'm having a two-person conversation in public.
  8. I refuse to sleep naked.
  9. I was a nobody in highschool.
  10. I need other people to think I'm attractive, but I could care less if you like me.
  11. I don't give a rat's ass about politics.
  12. I hate my job, but love my company.
  13. I would rather watch someone do something, than try it myself for fear of failing.
  14. I'm afraid I'm a failure.
  15. I'm afraid that I won't be able to provide for my family because of our large debt.
  16. I love my family but I'm not the favorite.
  17. I have 5 tattoos.
  18. When I was 17, I beat up a girl who spread rumors about me.
  19. I am scared of the dark.
  20. I love the taste of cough syrup.
  21. I suck at small talk, even with my own daughter.
  22. I wish I had a singing career.
  23. I love mangos.
  24. I have suffered from migraines since I was 7 and nothing works to take them away.
  25. I am 27 and still have no idea how to put on makeup.
  26. I love Britney Spears.
  27. Cows are scary.
  28. I dreamt about 9/11 the night before it happened.
  29. I believe in ghosts and really want to see one.
  30. My favorite movies are The Shawshank Redemption and The Goonies.
  31. The first movie at cried at was Zelly and Me.
  32. Some days I truly believe that I am invisible, since I get cut off and just forgotten about in general.

To be continued...

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 9:02 PM

2 Comments:

I would like to say the following:
I was the nobody in school that even you wouldn't talk to.
I don't know about 'attractive' but that is a 'hot hand' in the photo!!
I love my family and they often forget my name.
OMG Cows. Don't even get me started. No animal can be THAT dumb and not be up to something!
Shawshank totally rocks.

10:54 AM  

all nobodiy's are somebodies, and she totally deserved to get her ass kicked. Your my crazy hero! I think i'll make you your own hero t-shirt (are you threatening me?)

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home