Not The Favorite

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Nothing exciting.

Not a whole lot has happened in the last few days. The weekend was full of running around and family fun. Saturday included our regular trip to the market and Sunday we had a good old family corn boil at Mactaquac.

Ah, the corn boil. So many children in one spot. I guess I forget how many kids there are in our family until we group them all together. It was pretty fun but we could only stay for a couple of hours because we were then off to the christening of our friends baby. I was really worried Lauren would have a freak out right in the middle of it but she was really good. It was a pretty casual affair and I didn't feel like I had to worry too much about Lauren making noise or wanting to get up and walk around. Which is good since I have no control over what comes out of her mouth.

I think I hit a boring patch in the life of Jenn.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 9:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home