Not The Favorite

Friday, September 08, 2006

Jacks Views on Religion and Making Someone Think You're Crazy

Some excerpts of an MSN conversation with my friend Jack.

Jack - "Tell him you are really confused because you want to love Jesus, but you are lactose intolerant."

Jack - "Tell him that the Food and Drug Administration is the anti-christ because the keep changing the expiration date on your saviour."

Jack - "Ask him if he ever hears the quiet mooing that is the the love of our lord and saviour."

Jack - "The lord moves in mysterious ways - and food products apparantly. Who am I to doubt the word of the curd."

Jack - "You have to admit it would be effective. You are now re-considering making eye contact with me anymore!"

Jenn - "nope, i'll just be thinking of your odd relationship with dairy products"

Labels: ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 11:05 AM

1 Comments:

Best Blog ever !! Now if you will excuse me, I must go pour me a big glass of salvation

- Jack

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home