Not The Favorite

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Something Good

I'm finally off that damn project that has made me crazy and cry one too many times at work. I am now on a project that's much less hectic. It still has a very near deadline but it doesn't seem nearly as overwhelming.

I can breath now and for the first time in the last 6 weeks, I'm happy at work.

I can be a lot to deal with sometimes because I wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm not one to keep anything inside and it becomes everyone's problem when I'm upset. Which leads me to the following question:

Do I have a toxic personality?

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 11:04 AM

1 Comments:

I wouldn't call you toxic...I love you just the way you are...Your out there personality is what makes you so damn funny and fun to be with...at least for your friends :) ha ha ha

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home