Not The Favorite

Friday, June 22, 2007

A Bit Unsettled

I just had a chocolate brownie from The Happy Baker.

I think I'm going to die from a sugar overdose... That or puke my brains out.

Damn them for making such a delicious brownie that I couldn't stop eating it. I'm pretty sure they crammed enough chocolate into one small little brownie, that it could probably kill a pack of angry wolves.

"I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food, you unleash its awesome power, I'm told. That's why I'm compressing 5 pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth-sized bar. [He eats the bar and swallows. He then dials the phone.]Hospital, please."
- Homer Simpson

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 12:46 PM

1 Comments:

What the hell do you mean? There will NEVER be enuff chocolate in one brownie - whats wrong with you anyway? All it needed was chocolate fudge frosting and a cherry on top - now that my dear would make a killer brownie - yummo!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home