Not The Favorite

Monday, April 30, 2007

Oops! My Head Fell Off

God damn today has been confusing. I had myself all stressed out this morning thinking I had made a HUGE mistake at work and after a half hour of running around like a heroin addict looking for a fix, I finally realized that I had managed to mix up this week and next. Felt like an ass having to explain myself to this poor instructor who most definitely thought I was a complete moron.

About 10 mins after that, I was freaking out because I thought we had a person about to show up for a course that I hadn't prepared for. After I sent a frantic email to my boss, he strolls in and tells me it's been cancelled. Super.

Then in the afternoon, I managed to send the following emails "Please cancel...", "Hold yer horses!" and then "Proceed as normal..." all to the same person about the same matter.

Thank god the day is over and I can curl up in a ball, rock back and forth and hope tomorrow is better. And to think I actually said this to my mom this morning walking to work, "Wanna come work for me today? It's pretty easy. For the most part." I should have immediately kicked myself in the ass for saying that.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 4:12 PM

3 Comments:

Yup, you brought that on yourself.

9:53 AM  

that doesn't sound like fun at all.....thank god they pay us to do these things. :o)

2:21 PM  

LOL

Hey, thanks for the LINK!!!

PS, someone is getting pretty heated about your letting your kiddo cry it out... thought you might like to know :)

Hope your day is going well lol.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home