Not The Favorite
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Observations Like ...
* No Jon, I don't think it's sexy when you strike a male model/Playgirl pose. Seriously when I say I want to rip your arms off and club you with them, I mean it. Stop posing! I'm getting pretty angry just thinking about you doing it. God damn it. If it helps you put my anger into perspective, watching you pose, is like me kicking you the balls repeatedly and not stopping even when you beg me to. Point? Knock it off!
* I love my kid, but she's started the Terrible Two's and I think I may shoot myself. Freaking out and screaming because you can't get your shoe off/on/off/on will drive mommy to an early grave.
* Seriously Jon, I mean it. Stop, please.
* Saturday I got my hair chopped off. I broke my own rule and got a short hair cut. Think a slightly longer version of Victoria Beckham. My longest layer is to my chin. And I like it, even though I can no longer do a ponytail.
* My Father's day plan worked. Next year's Mother's Day better be good. I'm sure it won't be hard to beat this years nothing.
* Lauren hates swimming in the big pool. Gee, I wonder where she got that from...
* I realized this week that I'm a sweetie on the outside and a royal bitch on the inside.