Not The Favorite

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Notes From Thursday

The asshole is away for two days and I can finally breathe again. I actually got up from desk, not to run to the printer or meet with the asshole, but to chat with someone. For the last three days, I've been afraid to turn my head the wrong way. It'll be a nice two days. I even smiled and laughed today.

Pumpkin has a horrible diaper rash. So mean and angry that I'm pretty sure I saw a 666 scrawled on her cute little bum. Poor thing would barely even let me touch her with a lukewarm facecloth. Thank god for Suedocrem diaper rash cream. I spread it so thick, I should have used a trowel.

Two really great things happened today. I got HR to date and sign my copy of my Employee Contract. Why is this so great? Because not only is my job title my old one from the project I loved, but no one even signed the damn contract besides me. I am technically bound by nothing. Secondly, I finally got a call about a job I applied for. I had to uncross all my fingers just to call them back. Right after I hung up from the pre-screening interview process, I recrossed all my fingers.

Oh Goddess Fortuna, thank you for all the free Tim's coffee, but what I would really like is a new job. Keep that fortune wheel on the high for a while, please!

Labels: ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 9:18 PM

2 Comments:

Stay with it, you can make it through, we've all been in terrible, terrible jobs for the paycheque. Look on the bright side, I wouldn't have made it past the interview stage with that Jack@$$. :o)

So you should get an award just for that.

9:22 AM  

I shall send you many, many Princess vibes and a bit of Sarahdipity for good measure.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home