Not The Favorite

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Stomach Flu Sucks

I was hoping that my stress leave would get off on a better foot. Unfortunately, the stomach flu decided to stop over for a few days. Jon got it on Thursday and then Lauren and I got it on Sunday. Yuck. Not impressed.

There's something very unsettling about hearing an 18 month olds stomach gurgling and churning from across the room.

We all seem to be on the mend now but the only one of us who seems to have any kind of appetite is Lauren. Which makes me feel better.

So that's where I've been for the last few days.

Not much exciting or funny has happened over the last few days. Really, can the stomach flu be funny or exciting? Well actually, there was one really funny thing that happened but if I post it, I'd probably end up divorced.

Labels: ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 9:51 AM

1 Comments:

I think the stomach flu is very funny. Very funny indeed. Why - I have spent many a peaceful afternoon by the lake recalling flus of days gone by. 'Ha ha ha' I'd say to the children huddled at my feet, their little faces smiling up at me expectantly. "Do you want me to tell you the story of the flu of 82?' and a cheer would ring across the country side like a church bell in a lazy meadow........does anyone else smell industrial glue fumes??

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home