Not The Favorite

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Two Weeks Gone Too Fast

Tomorrow I go back to work. I'm not sure how it will work out. I have a meeting in the morning to discuss the plan for finally training me properly.

My plan is to show up to the meeting and wait for an apology from the asshole. I'm not going to hold my breath because I'm pretty sure he'd rather scrape out his eyeballs with a rusty garden hoe than admit he treated me the way he did.

I'm afraid how the meeting will go. I'm afraid to explain to everyone why I was out for so long. I'm most afraid that I won't get a call for all my job searching the last two weeks and be forced to stay at [Insert company name here] more than the one month timeline I've allotted myself to hear back about another job.

Two things will help me make it through tomorrow: knowing that I am a better person than him, and my Ativan. Perhaps I will offer him one before the meeting so he'll be too relaxed to yell.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 8:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home