Not The Favorite

Friday, February 09, 2007

Monkey See, Monkey Gets Fired

I'm being spied on at work. Literally, someone is watching my computer screen to see what I'm doing. It's hard to look busy when you have nothing to do. I love my job. I love how I can go to work and have my every step watched, my emails and instant message history read and basically feel secure in my position at [insert company name here]. Every day I pray they lay me off.

If they are so worried about keeping me busy, why haven't they given me any work to do when I ask for it??? Don't bitch to me that I should be doing something when there's nothing to be done. You say "Fine, read this book on blah, blah, blah." Read this book, huh?

Oh, I'll read your book, yes I will. Only because in the back section it gives you tips on job searching.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 10:00 PM

2 Comments:

I am one of the ones watching you. Being a ninja, you've never noticed me, but they're paying me handsomely to keep an eye on you, and let me tell you, sweetheart, you're living on borrowed time. Its nothing personal.

10:17 PM  

as one who was also spied upon, chided, derided, humiliated, bullied, accused etc, etc, etc, I can say that once your prayers are answered there is sweet life on the other side. Oh yes, life is sweet away from the eyes and ears of Big Brother-Know-It-All.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home