Not The Favorite

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Big Sigh

They broke me. It took 9 months, but they finally did it. And now I sit at home emotionally unable to go back. For two weeks anyway. In that time, I will find something else. I have to. Because if I don't, I will have to go back to hell and be a lesser person for it. And I don't want to let them bring me down any more than they already have.

I'm sorry for being a "bad employee" but I needed help, and you weren't there for me.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 3:18 PM

4 Comments:

Sometimes you need to do what's best for you and to hell with work.
You'll find something else and you have a good plan. Do what you can and focus on your health and getting a job where you will be happy.
It's funny...our employers expect us to live, breath and bleed just for them yet when we need something in return aside from a simple paycheck they freak out, call you "negative" and begin critisizing everything you do in preparation of getting rid of you.
No worries though...you are better than that and will bounce back. I just know you will...you have to!

9:43 AM  

Thanks sunny, I need a little boost right now.

10:34 AM  

Oh No! I heard what happened....that is awful, course from him (doesn't suprise me AT ALL), just remember, he's the loser.....with a capital "L".....

Just work your tail off and find something else, beg if you have to.

Check to see if the NorthStar has any openings? ladylipgloss would be a great stage name...LOL

3:05 PM  

All good things must come to and end and thankfully, some of the bad things eventually end as well. As dark as things are, experience says you have turned a corner and you will see sunlight from here on.

Good for you lady. Good for you.

I will miss you, but I never want to see you here again!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home