Not The Favorite

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Karma

I can now giggle to myself whenever I see the asshole because he got what he deserved. Though I can't go into details about it, I can say that if you treat people like shit, people won't go out of their way to not treat you like shit right back. He got his come-up-ins. Come up in my face mother-f***er, and I'll get you where it hurts.

I bet not paying me for those two weeks seems pretty stupid and petty now.

This might seem a bit cryptic, and if was American, I would plead the fifth.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 9:12 PM

6 Comments:

That's not fair! My curiosity will kill me!!

8:58 AM  

Let me guess....

HE was wrong and you were right, somebody finally pointed it out?

am I right, huh, huh am I?

9:04 AM  

AAAAAAAAArggghhhhh.

That is too tantalizing.

1:32 PM  

I cannot say a word.

6:14 PM  

What is this all about? You HAVE to fill me in...please...since I have to work with him too I deserve to know!

8:01 PM  

Stick it to the Man!

An Applause from the Peanut Gallery :)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home