Not The Favorite

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

WoW says Down With Winter

Week 5 of doing nothing and I'm listening to Yahoo! Radio. I just want to jump up on my desk and sing and dance like I'm a star who has a zillion dollars; walk out of this hell hole and not look back.

Is this what you would expect a grown man with a family to be doing?
Jon went to the mall last night to wait in line at 8:30pm for Electronics Boutique to open it's doors at 11pm so he could buy the new Worlds of Warcraft expansion at midnight. I said "You're such a loser" and kissed him goodbye.

I wanted snow so badly so that Lauren could play in it. I am so stupid. With snow comes the frigid cold. And stupid slow drivers that make me 20 minutes late for work. Not that it matters with the huge work load I have right now.

Got a little backlash from my last post. It needed to be said and I don't feel bad knowing that you now know how I feel. It's about damn time I stopped acting like fuckin' doormat.

I'm feeling sad again today. Maybe it's the weather or maybe I'm so bored I'm trying on a new feeling for size. Either way, it sucks.

I really hate Sean Paul. His music makes me want to scrape out my ears with a rattle snake, pour alcohol on the open wound and then use June bugs for ear plugs.

Labels: , ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 9:41 AM

1 Comments:

LOL...the Sean Paul alternative really made me laugh...it was very funny.

It's unfortunate there was backlash from your post. It's too bad they can't see that you were reaching out and not trying to start something.

If it's any consolation, I think you're a fun girl! ;)

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home