Not The Favorite

Monday, July 21, 2008

Ring, HOT Water, Ring, HOT WATER!!

What the hell is wrong with me?? I am a walking disaster. I was getting ready to wash my hands and turned on the water in the sink. I was taking off my rings when one of them dropped into the sink. I acted on impulse because we don't have a catch on our drain and I didn't want to lose my engagement ring... again. So, I stick my hand in the sink only to be met with SCALDING HOT WATER. What do I do? I said OW!, saw the ring still circling in the sink and stick my hand back in to get it. OWWW!!! Missed the ring and had to go in a third time to catch it. OWWWWW!!!

God damn it that was hot effing water. My hand is throbbing and burning but at least the ring is safe. For now...

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 10:55 PM

2 Comments:

Good god, I swear you are a female Homer Simpson.

11:36 AM  

Don't let them make you feel bad NTF.... I think you are a brave strong independent woman who is just trying to be all things to all people. Oh, by the way, I dropped my nickel in a the deep fat fryer .... are you busy???

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home