Not The Favorite

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It'll Rot Your Brain, I Tells Ya

Actual dialogue from a phone call I had about 10 minutes ago.

Good afternoon, Big Red.
Hi, can I speak with G.K.?
I’m sorry G is no longer with this company.
Oh, Can I speak with the person in charge of telecommunications?
It’s a large company and I don’t know who that is.
Ok, well as an employee of the company I can extend this offer to you (Insert boring Rogers cellular speech) Do you have a cell phone?
No, I don’t.
Oh! (Insert more boring Rogers propaganda) So, when do you think you’d use your phone? In the day or the evening?
I don’t want to use one ever.
Oh, why is that?
Radiation.
Oh, that’s a concern but that’s more a myth and really, you eat more radiation from the food you buy.
I grow all my own food.
That’s a healthy lifestyle.
Yes, it is.
Uh…Thank you for your time. Click.

Stupid telemarketers...

Labels: , ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 1:12 PM

2 Comments:

That is so freaking funny!!!!! You grow your own food...whatever!!! I've never heard of either of A.D.'s girls doing anything that might be sweaty or involve bug spray, dirt of hand tools.
You crack me up!!!

10:48 AM  

That was hilarious!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home