Not The Favorite

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day! Bleeccchhhh.

On Saturday morning, we went to the FredKid fair for some fun or as Lauren called it "the fence." There were lots of booths, but I was disappointed they didn’t have a place for the preschool kids to play like last years Active Kids corner. The train display was pretty cool, but man Lauren was pissed that she couldn’t play with it. Dude, you can’t have a HUGE Lego train display in front of countless toddlers and not have trains to play with. I’m sure I wasn’t the only parent irritated at that.

Jon was carrying Lauren on his shoulders as we were headed out and I wanted to get my camera. Jon had put it in his pocket so I shoved my hand in there and started feeling around for it. You can imagine what it looked like I’m sure. A man walked by and said Hi to Jon. I asked him who it was and he said, Andy Scott. So, Andy Scott just watched me practically groping my mans junk in public.

I had a pretty good Mother’s Day. Lauren made me a wonderful card and Jon made me a yummy breakfast. All I wanted was to not clean or really do much of anything and so that is what I got. Until 10:30pm. Let’s just say the puke bug bit Lauren hard on the ass and didn’t let go until late Monday. I got a day off work out of it though, I just wish it wasn’t filled with vomit. On the upside, we finally taught Lauren that puking in a bowl was way better than just finding a bare patch of floor.

My mom took me out to the mall on Sunday and bought me a beautiful dress and some fancy shoes to wear to my cousin’s wedding. Last night, I napped on the couch for a half hour in those shoes. They just make me feel so damn pretty…

Labels: ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 2:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home