Not The Favorite

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Killer Chicken Soup

What would be the one part of your body that would totally suck if it got burned?

According to the Princess, it's your arse.

Ok, how about the second worst part then?

Well folks, I just burned my boobies. Yep, you read the correctly. I managed to burn my chest whilst making chicken soup about 15 mins ago. How the hell did I do that? I was trying to break a part a solid mass of chicken thighs in boiling hot broth with a spoon. Most of them came apart pretty easily except the last two. So, I pushed with all my might and SPLASH! The spoon ended up pulling towards me and scooping/splashing broth directly on my chest. There is even a drip line of burn down the inside cleavage of my left boob.

So here I sit typing with a cold pack on my chest, wondering how a magic bag could feel so damn prickly.

I suck and should no longer be allowed near anything hot. Also, I should really stop cooking in tank tops.

Labels: ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 9:32 PM

6 Comments:

Next time, don't cook chicken soup nekkid.. ;)

8:32 AM  

I agree with you that the boobies are the worst. When Hannah was about 4-5 months old, I had a bottle liner bust on me and the scalding water went all across my chest, you can still see the scar. BTW - no I wasn't shaking the bottle, I just added the water to it to put in the fridge.

4:19 PM  

Through all my giggles I really did feel sorry for you. So does Mom....I felt the need to tell her. We didn't laugh at your pain at all. Pinky swear.

8:43 PM  

Totally had the same thing happen to me today when I was making the Beef Barley soup ... of course, the broth landed on my sock-covered foot ... so all was good with my world.

5:30 PM  

OMG!

2:49 PM  

That is terrible!!!! :)

I have to agree that burning your boobies would not be fun at all.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home