Not The Favorite

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Pennywise the Clown aka Dwayne

I'm walking past the parking lot between Tims and the Centennial Building yesterday at lunch when I see evil talking on a cell phone. Trying to avoid eye contact, I hear "Hey you" and I say "Hi" as I walk faster to get past the eye sore.

"How ya doin'?" it says. "Good" I say barely looking back.

"Enjoying summer?" it inquires. "Yeah" ahead of it by at least 10 feet.

I practically run up the walkway to meet Erika who is waiting for me in front of the Centennial building. With a sour look on my face, I ask "Do you see that guy back there in the shorts talking on the cell phone?" "Yeah" she says. And I tell her "That's the guy who sexually harassed me at CFS."

What kind of ass-clown do you have to be to think it's ok to try and chat up the girl who you spent a great deal of time trying to rub yourself on and making crude, disgusting comments to, who then put forth an official complaint on your perverted ass??

Honestly, if it hadn't been broad daylight and on a busy street, I would've just turned around and punched the motherfucker right in his sleazy face.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 2:44 PM

2 Comments:

come on, you should have just decked him right then and there, remember look around first to make sure there are no cops then haul off and flatten him. I'll show you next time we go out how its done :o)

2:53 PM  

Sweet, lookin' forward to it.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home