Not The Favorite

Friday, July 20, 2007

Dick All

Fuck, how do you fix blogger's block?? ANYONE???? I haven't written anything remotely interesting or funny in what seems like forever. I'm pissing myself off because not only do I love to write funny things, but I also love to go back and read those funny things over and over, thinking to myself "God I'm hilarious! How do I do it??"

I'm going to have to go and stir up some shit just so I get some new material.

Last week, I was in Halifax for work. I got on the elevator to leave for the day and a guy got on the next floor down. Seemed normal enough until he wouldn't stop telling me how pretty my hair was. Gotta tell ya, it was a bit creepy being stuck in a little box for 8 floors with some freak infatuated with my hair. "Is that your natural color? It's really pretty. It suits you. I love red hair. Etc..." Reminds me of this conversation "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Labels: ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 1:20 PM

2 Comments:

But you do have really pretty hair! :)

Lori

3:26 PM  

I have a hubbie that is totally overly obsessed with Red hair, I wonder if he was on your elevator?

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home