Not The Favorite

Friday, April 13, 2007

I Don't Even Know Her!

First off, I love my mother and father.

But...

Mom: Yesterday driving to work: Modern Electric van not moving at light speed nor willing to turn left into oncoming traffic "Move it, Jackass! Come ON!"

Mom: Today having lunch at Mei's: Two women are saying goodbye with the door open. Loudly, "Shut the door."

At least we haven't had a near death experience in rush hour traffic yet. Maybe she's saving that for next week...

Dad: Wednesday driving home in light 4pm traffic. Tailgating a black Echo by about 1 meter. I say "Drive a little closer will ya" as I brace for impact as he turns to look at me like I'm crazy for saying such a thing. Meanwhile, I see the "Fuck off, asshole" look on the passengers face glaring back at us in the Echo. I shoot the "Sorry man, nothing I can do" face right back.

I haven't had a scrunch-down-in-the-car-so-no-one-can-see-you experience since before I could drive. Dontcha just love carpooling?

Labels: ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 3:52 PM

1 Comments:

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home