Not The Favorite

Friday, November 03, 2006

Random Things About Me part 2

33. When I have the hiccups, it’s usually just a single hiccup.
34. I need to smell things.
35. I lost my virginity in my parents trailer parked in our driveway with my first serious boyfriend at age 16, and my dad banged on the side telling us to “stop rocking the trailer”.
36. I love horror movies, and I’m terrified of the dark because of it.
37. On the way to get my first tattoo, I found out my then-boyfriend fell while snowboarding and was at the hospital. I went to get the tattoo before going to see him. He was a jerk anyway.
38. I used to bite my toenails and probably still would if I was flexible enough.
39. I read my own blog over and over because I think I’m hilarious.
40. I tried smoking in junior high but couldn’t get past the head rush.
41. I tried smoking pot in high school. I quit smoking pot 4 years later.
42. I like to people-watch.
43. I’m proud of the home I keep.
44. Therapy has never helped me with my anger issues.
45. I wish I was more creative and artsy.
46. I hold grudges.
47. I find the color yellow offensive, unless it come in the form of something cute and cuddly.
48. I am constantly hungry. The only time I’m full is directly following a meal but half hour later, I need something else to eat.
49. I refuse to cut my hair really short again because someone once asked if I was a boy.
50. Most small dogs really scare me.
51. I don’t have a favorite season. It’s either too hot, too cold, too rainy etc…
52. I cry out of frustration when I’m really angry.
53. I hate crying.
54. I cringe at the sound of trickling water.

To be continued...

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 1:57 PM

2 Comments:

You have completely nailed the concept of random.

Kudos.

O by the way, I am free to go camping just about anytime! LOL

7:20 PM  

Dear Dad,

Click on the link below to Jenn's blog. I think you will particularly enjoy "Random Thing About Me Part 2...especially point #35.

Love,

Tha Favorite ;)

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home