Not The Favorite

Monday, February 21, 2011

Condescension Flavored Baked Goods

I swear to Jeebus lady. Every time I see your face, I want to lay into it with something really rusty and pointy.

All I wanted was some effing mini muffins. But no. You can’t do that. To your knowledge, you’ve NEVER done that. Right, I must be mistaken. Oh, I see, it’s just you now working there. Well, I suppose baking mini muffins instead of regular sized muffins would throw your entire effing DAY off. Holy fuck lady.

You know… The only difference between regular and mini sized muffins is the TIN you use. It's not like I asked you to make me a goddamned truffle hamburger with edible gold leaf buns.

I hope to God, the next time I see you, you’re wearing protective gear.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 12:56 PM

1 Comments:

This blog is a blast, good luck getting the muffins

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home