Not The Favorite

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fuck You, Nazi Milk Bitches!

The little café downstairs at my work is awfully convenient and we have an account with them but there are strings attached. The food sucks, it’s over-priced and god forbid you’d want to buy one of the 1L milk or creams displayed in their cooler.

Normally, I go to Victory to get milk and cream for the office because it’s way cheaper and the staff are not power hungry bitches. Last May, the downstairs cafe refused to sell milk to one of our staff members and we've been boycotting them since. This morning, however, we need milk but we're out of petty cash money so Victory was out. Last week when we needed milk and were out of petty cash, I used my own money to buy it. This week, I’m tapped. So, I decided this was an emergency and went down to the café for 1L of milk.

The exchange went something like this:
“Can you please charge this to [Corporate Life]?”
“You know…we’re not really supposed to be selling the milk.”
“I know but this is an emergency.”
“Ok, but just so that you know, we aren’t supposed to.”
“Yes, I know. Thank you.” (I’m walking away at this point)
“I just have to say it because we’ve getting flack for it.”
“Ok” (Still walking)

Holy fuck. All I wanted was milk, not your effing first born, lady. If I didn’t need that morning jolt of caffeine so bad, I would have just put the damn milk down and walked away.

Here’s a thought. If you aren’t supposed to be selling the milk and cream, perhaps you shouldn’t have it prominently displayed and faced in your cooler RIGHT NEXT TO THE EFFING REGISTER!!

Fuck you nazi milk bitches. Fuck you and your stupid fucking $4/L milk.

Labels: , ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 8:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home