Not The Favorite

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Definition of Insanity

How many times can we keep having this same conversation before you decide to change your behaviour and do your part? Just because you don't mind living in filth, doesn't mean I want to. I am sick and tired of asking/nagging/clucking for you to do the jobs around the house that are your chores to do.

Don't tell me you didn't have time to clean up the mess in the kitchen YOU MADE. It took me less than 5 minutes to clean up that counter and livingroom, while you sat down to check your message boards. And you still didn't get up to help, when I called you out on it. Thanks for that.

When you make the mess, you clean it up. And don't try to make me feel bad about getting mad when you don't do your share. If you did your part, I wouldn't get pissed off and yell and write angry blog posts like this one. And the worst part is that no doubt, we'll have this same argument next week.

I do more around our house than I would EVER ask you to do. You never have to ask me to do laundry, clean up the kitchen, the bedrooms, the bathroom and livingroom because I'm already on top of it.

I just wish I didn't have to do all of it myself.

Labels: ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 2:04 PM

1 Comments:

Yikes. Sorry sweetie. I know that this is a huge problem when people live together. I myself am not a very tidy person and I know that can drive some people crazy. Don't get me wrong, it's dusted and clean but there are piles everywhere. I eventually get tired of it and put it away (about 2 times a week). I know that it's hard. Some people, like me, just don't see it as a priority the way you do.
So sorry this is causing you so much stress.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home