Not The Favorite

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Is Halifax the new Toronto?

One of my biggest pet peeves and will make me instantly dislike a person, is when someone talks to me like I'm stupid.

Conversation between me and a visiting co-worker from Halifax.

Her - "Have you tried out the new printer?"
Me - "Yes, it's great! But I mostly use it for labels"
Her - "Color labels?"
Me - "No, just black labels..."
Her - "You know those ink cartridges are really expensive, right?"

Whhhhaaaaaaaattt?? Ink. Is. Expensive???? This is where I smile and nod.

Yes, I realize ink is expensive. Do you realize how little ink is involved in printing labels? And would it really make a difference to you if the labels were in color?

Idiot...

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 7:35 PM

1 Comments:

I totally get it. Its sooo annoying.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home