Not The Favorite

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry for this morning. As the passenger, I should've told you Aberdeen St. was coming up but I didn't and you missed the turn. I should've then let you turn around on Northumberland like you wanted to (green dot) instead I suggested you turn right on Saunders, right on Westmorland and then down Aberdeen. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you to turn left onto Aberdeen instead of right and you wound up going in a circle. (see diagram)


You can see on the diagram, we started out red, green is where it started to go wrong and then where red and blue connect is when it all fell apart.

I'm sorry you got so mad at me when I commented that you should know where you're going in a city you've lived in your whole life, on a route we take almost every day. I should've realized that you talking to our child while driving was far too distracting and that I should've been navigating.

I'm sorry I slammed the car door when I got out at work and then called you an asshole.

Tomorrow I'll be better, I promise.

Labels: ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 12:18 PM

1 Comments:

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home