Not The Favorite

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation Day

My baby graduated preschool today. Nanny, Jon and I went to watch Lauren accept her diploma and kick the crap out of a pinata this morning at the Y. She did such a great job! Walked right up to get her diploma and shake Arthur's hand. Being the rockin mom I am, I forgot my camera and had to rely on Jon's craptacular camera phone. But really, crappy pictures are better than no pictures, right?


The class sang four songs, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, The Giant Spider, Alligator and The Little Green Frog. Enjoy a small portion of Alligator, complete with life-like actions. Ok, the sound doesn't work (not sure why) but you can at least watch the actions.


She's such a big little person and we are so proud of her. Way to go Lauren!!

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 10:42 PM

1 Comments:

She is so adorable!
And I can't believe she graduated pre-school?..where does the time go!

Lori

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home