Not The Favorite

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Big Red and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

It’s been a while since my last update. It feels like the last week has flown by. Speaking of flying by…So, the new job, eh? I like it. I look at the clock everyday and am amazed, literally amazed, that it’s 4:30. I used to count the minutes at [Insert Company Name Here] and now I’m so busy learning and doing stuff to notice the clock. Imagine that, doing stuff. Getting paid to work. Feels nice.

I’ve been thinking of how to refer to this new company here, and so Big Red is born. Hopefully there won’t be too many rants about this new place but I’m sure there will be. No work environment is perfect and with the nature of the business, I’m bound to run into some dumb-ass clients. I can only hope they will be funny dumb-asses at least.

On a slightly different note, Lauren’s favorite new book for me to read (sing) to her is The Twelve Days of Christmas. I try to read it once and hide it because damn that song is annoying. But she loves it. What’s a good mommy supposed to do? And why couldn’t they have made it The Six Days of Christmas??

Labels: ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 8:43 PM

1 Comments:

lucky you on both counts!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home