Not The Favorite

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Addicted to Lipgloss

My name is Jenn and I am addicted lipgloss.

If there has been one constant in my life, it has been the wonderful, multi-flavor lip goo we all know and love. A mocha lipgloss keeps me warm during the winter and a nice berry flavor keeps me cool in the summer. Although my life doesn't revolve around gloss, it definitely plays a part in my day-to-day activities.

At the moment, I have 5 lipglosses on my desk and 2 in my purse.

I have a beautiful baby girl, Lauren, and a great husband who's addiction to WoW is enough to make any sane woman go freakin' crazy. But we all live in a pseudo harmonious existence together. I tidy constantly, since I am forever restless at home. Jon has a parasitic marriage with his computer (his gaming sucks him dry and I get the leftovers) and Lauren goes on happy as a clam driving her McQueen racecar around the apartment sideways.

This is me and what I deal with on a daily basis.

Labels: , ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 4:25 PM

1 Comments:

isnt it better the husband is at home in the evenings and not out running the roads with his buddies? Show some love.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home