Not The Favorite

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Random Observations That Think They're Better Than You

I am a thief. This morning, as I was walking past the ATM machine to come up into my office, I noticed a lone Tim’s cup sitting on the shelf next to the garbage can. I noticed it because it was a Roll-Up-The-Rim cup. I stopped and also noticing no one around anywhere, I decided that cup… was MINE! Why you say? Because it hadn’t been rolled up yet! I scurried my way up the stairs and into the bathroom where I proceeded to dump out the contents into the sink. I unrolled the rim and…… stupid please play again. Thievery is soooo not worth it.

I am THAT parent. The one who sent her sick kid to daycare. I’m sorry but mommy just started a new job and can’t take any time off yet. Sorry, Jack, Alivia and Jeanette. Next time, she stays home. I promise.

Speaking of sick. When someone is sick all the time, with one thing after another, sympathy tends to wear thin. Yeah, it sucks you’re sick but what else is new. Suck it up buttercup. If you’re going to live this way, you better learn to manage it and keep on going because the world won’t stop for your body aches, chills, fever, stomach ache, chest pain, head ache, exhaustion, back pain or whatever else is ailing you that day.

As the first person you see when entering my place of work, I understand that I must always put forth a professional appearance. I also understand that you, pink lady, seem to think I’ve never held this type of position before. I do not need fashion advice or tips on how to look professional from you. Last week, you told me that to maintain a professional appearance you always wear a suit jacket. Let’s get one thing clear, pink lady. Putting a black suit jacket on over a white t-shirt and brown cord pants, does NOT make you look "professional". On that particular day, I had the below outfit on. You tell me who looked more professional.


Labels: , ,

posted by LadyLipgloss at 12:16 PM

1 Comments:

Sexy! :)
You look very professional! ...maybe you should start giving her advice?

Lori

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home