Not The Favorite

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Like a Bride Wearing Running Shoes On Her Wedding Day

I just couldn't do it. Things weren't coming together and I could literally hear the time ticking by to moving month like the sound of that damn beating heart in the floorboards. Looking for a place to live in a city you're never been to is one the most frustrating things I ever attempted. And when you can't find a place to live, finding daycare becomes impossible. And not having a start date added to the problem. It just seemed on thing after another was telling me not to go.

It just wasn't right and I had to listen to the little voice in my head. So, I'm staying put. I'll be jobless but at least I'll have my friends and family here to help me out. FYI, I accept food and cash donations...

Moving would have been a great adventure and maybe one day we will go. When it's right and on our own terms.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 9:41 AM

2 Comments:

I don't blame you one bit, I'm sorry you'll be out of work but its true you'll be still be at home.

2:10 PM  

You are very wise to listen to your gut. 9 times out of 10 it is right. I'll all work out. Chin up. : )

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home