Not The Favorite

Monday, December 10, 2007

A Little Clarity Please

Last night I was laying on the floor in Lauren’s room as she was swinging around a plush rose we got her last year after Valentine’s day.

She hit me in the shoulder and I said “No hitting.”

So she continued to swing the rose and whacked me in the head. I said “No hitting. One more time and you go to timeout.” She started to rub my shoulder with the rose and said “What about Daddy?”

So I told her, “We don’t hit Daddy, either.”

She thought about that for a second and started lightly tapping my arm with the rose. Then she looked at me and said, “What about poking?”

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 3:00 PM

3 Comments:

That SOOOOO sounds like a comment that would have come from mommy a number of years ago! ;-)

3:50 PM  

haha, you know what they say pay back is a b@#$!...looks like you have a little evil genius on your hands. ;)
Too cute.

Love the new layout!

Lori

6:16 PM  

Oh that made me laugh and laugh and laugh!!!! Thank you because I needed that today.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home