Not The Favorite

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Something New

Hello! Remember me? Yeah, I barely do either.

I am seemingly devoid of all things interesting to talk about. And I've decided to try something new here instead of just waiting for something to happen for me to talk about.

It's funny because I want to post so badly and yet, every time I sign in and put my hands to the keyboard, my mind goes blank.

So, come back later and see what I have to offer. You might like it, you might hate it. Either way, it'll be something new to look at instead of my last post about a drunk.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 1:31 PM

3 Comments:

its about time you've come back....I was going to FB you to see if you were still around

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us :o)

1:52 PM  

Looking forward to it !! :)

Lori

9:22 PM  

I'm checking in later to see what's down with you.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home