Not The Favorite

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Busted

I love to sing. Like, love-love it. But just because I love to sing, doesn't mean I want anyone to hear me. I'm shy about my voice, okay?!?! Really, really shy about it. I don't even like it when Jon hears me sing.

One of my favorite places to sing, is in the file room at work because it's a low traffic area but I'm paranoid that I'll be singing away and then someone will walk in. Or there will be someone in the stacks and I won't notice until it's too late.

Today, I've had Taylor Swift stuck in my head. And so I was mid "Our Song" when I hear paper shuffle and then footsteps and doesn't Jamie walk out from a middle stack.

I stood there and stared at him, like Fuck. He heard me. And he says "Big Swift fan?"

I died. My face turned so-far-past-red-it-turned-white-again-red, my head exploded and then I died.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 11:34 AM

2 Comments:

Look on the bright side - at least your singing was good enough that he knew what song you singing!

12:56 PM  

Funny...and you're not alone. Sometimes I think no one has heard me until they start singing the same song. :)

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home