Not The Favorite

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nothing for Something

I saw this ad posted in the "Free" section on Kijiji on Saturday.

"2 dell inspiron 1501 laptops, dont use them, oe of them i got for free so i dont care if i get money out of it. "

Sparked my interest because I have a laptop with a fried screen and a bad stick of RAM. So I sent the guy not one, not two but three emails stating I would love to have them and to please get back to me asap.

This is the reply I got:

"hey, someone else bought one of them so i haveone left. he bought it for 200$ il ask same or make me an offer"

I was stunned. $200? Seriously?? This is what I replied:

"Well, since you posted them as Free and don't care if you get money out of them (as per your ad), I suppose I'd take it for free."

Shockingly (rolling my eyes), I have not heard back.

If you list it for free, don't expect me to pay for it, asshole.

Labels:

posted by LadyLipgloss at 8:15 PM

1 Comments:

Your response is hilarious. What an asshat.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home