Not The Favorite
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
A Bunch O' Crap Not Important Enough To Post About Individually. And I'm Lazy.
- Last weekend , Lauren was dressed up like Cinderella and was being a very demanding. I told her that princesses have a lot of patience. She said "Well, not this one."
- At work today, I came across two funny names. Some poor shmuck named Nimrod and another named Carl Carlson. Hahaha. I also received a phone call last week and the Caller Id came up as Peter Griffin. Love it!
- Another bout of tonsillitis for Lauren. I want them out but I don't want them out. Guess it's not my call now is it. Meh, at least she loves the banana medicine.
- I fought the insurance company. And WON! Seriously, how often does that happen??
- I'm ready to get rid of the cat. SOOOOO ready. Now, if only Jon would get to this point, too.
- Pretty proud of our pumpkins this year. And Lauren actually put her hands inside the pumkpin without whining. Which is odd because she whined about everything else today.
Labels: Lauren, Misc.
posted by LadyLipgloss at 9:33 PM